As a world’s leading testing, inspection and certification company, SGS provides continuous support to companies throughout their digitalization journey.
Simplify the monitoring of all aspects of chemical management in your supply chain with SGSmart CARES (Chemical Analytics and Responsible Environmental Solution) – an advanced digital platform for chemical management.
- Innovative, cloud-based digital system that enables you to access and analyze chemical management data from anywhere in the world, 24/7
- Benchmark and gain a better understanding of supply chain chemical management performance through powerful analytics
- Simplify the sharing and exchange of chemical and wastewater data within your supply chain
- Customizable for all parties in your supply chain:
- ~ Buyers (brands, retailers, traders, etc.) – delivers an overview of your supply chain’s Chemical Inventory List (CIL) status and performance using multidimensional analytics and visualization
- ~ Facilities – record and manage your facility’s CIL and safety data sheets (SDSs). Conduct multidimensional analytics and visualization of your CIL data and, with your authorization, share data and records (i.e., ZDHC InCheck report) with business partners
- Access SGS’s global network of industry experts through training, assessment and consultancy services for holistic zero discharge solutions. Global solutions and local implementation empower brands, retailers and suppliers on their journey towards a better, safer and more interconnected world